African Sons and Daughters
– United As One –
African Sons and Daughters (ASD) is a non-profit organisation focused on the needs of members of the African community in the UK and the Worldwide African Diaspora.
Our purpose is to connect like-minded individuals that are committed to establishing social networks with the sole purpose of providing resources and services that improve the well-being of our communities in the U.K and the Worldwide African Diaspora.
Our Mission Statement
To promote and encourage the social, economic and physical well-being of the African community in the U.K and Worldwide African Diaspora.
Connect individuals committed to establishing social networks that are dedicated providing resources and services that improve the well-being of our communities in the U.K and the Worldwide African Diaspora.
“If you want to go quickly,
If you want to go far,
~ African proverb
- To have standard rules and policies throughout the organisation in accordance with national guidelines.
- To provide a platform for members to harness our collective strength for the benefit of the wider community.
- To initiate and maintain worthwhile social events made available to communities.
Members of the public who fund ASD’s mission or volunteer for our services
A hub for ASD
Members, volunteers, staff and community activities
Kings and Queens Educational Services
Homework Clubs and other Educational Services
African Sons and Daughters Objectives
- African Sons and Daughters provides a steady income and support network for community services that are valued but susceptible to recent and any future Central Government policy change.
- African Sons and Daughters provide an opportunity for members of the public to support and contribute directly towards services in their local community.
The African Sons and Daughters team work tirelessly for the greater cause of our community striving to achieve all aims and objectives successfully. We have huge faith in the future of our community and with your help, we would appreciate every little of your support you could offer.